A Taste of Covington Food, Wine, Music & Art Festival, presented by Gulf Coast Bank, returns June 1-30, 2022. The 11th annual event revolves around Covington's stellar restaurants and arts-loving culture in Historic Downtown Covington, Louisiana.
This monthlong event features wine dinners, tastings and more, Tuesday through Friday nights with special events on weekends.
Each restaurant will provide an all-inclusive four to five-course gourmet meal with wine pairing at varied prices. Seatings are at 7 pm, and are limited so make your reservations early with the restaurant of your choice. Menus and prices will be posted as received at www.atasteofcovington.com.
Vintner's Dinners are by reservation only, made directly with each restaurant. A Taste of Covington events are 21 years or older for adult entertainment (no children or pets). Events have sold out each year, so be sure to purchase/reserve early. Tickets and information are available at www.aTasteofCovington.com. No tickets to events will be sold at the door.
Festa del Vino Wine Tasting
June 18 - 7-9:30 pm
Covington Firehouse Event Center
432 N. Theard St.
Fine wine tasting event with live music by Jazz guitarist Randy Hebert. Features signature wine glass, premium wine tasting and hors d'oeuvres. Limited to 85 tickets. Sponsored by St. Tammany Parish President Mike Cooper. Tickets, $90. See separate event listing for details.
A Grand Toga Wine Tasting
June 25 - 7-9:30 pm
Southern Hotel, 428 E. Boston St - Camellia Ballroom, Sunroom and Courtyard
Guests can sample dozens of wines and enjoy live music by Steve Burke's Deja Vu. Admission includes optional toga attire & contest, wine, and catering by Southern Hotel & The Gloriette. CASH BAR: Guests have option to purchase spirits or beer. Limited to 325 tickets. Tickets, $85. Sponsored by Southern Hotel.
See separate event listing for details.
6:30 pm Icebreaker/Drinks, 7:00 pm Seatings
Food lovers can explore all of Covington's fantastic dining options, all month long with two dinners each week. Each participating restaurant will host all-inclusive dinners of four or more courses with wine pairings. Reservations are required and seating is limited at each location. Menus announced at ATasteofCovington.com.
2022 Participating Restaurants
- June 1 – Wednesday: Gallagher's Grill - 509 S. Tyler St, (985) 892-9992
- June 2 – Thursday: Desi Vega's Steakhouse Northshore - 1950 N. Hwy 190, (985) 276-4994
- June 4 – Saturday: Annadele's Plantation - 71518 Chestnut St, (985) 809-7669
- June 7 – Tuesday: The Gloriette - 428 E. Boston St, (985)
- June 8 – Wednesday: Marcello's Restaurant & Wine Bar - 324 E. Boston St, (985) 400-5668
- June 8 - Wednesday: Pyre Provisions - 70437 Hwy 21, (985) 888-6129
- June 14 – Tuesday: Half Shell Oyster House - 70367 Hwy 21, Ste. 100, (985) 276-4500
- June 15 – Wednesday: Del Porto Ristorante - 501 E. Boston St, (985) 875-1006
- June 16 & 17 – Thursday & Friday: Nonna Randazzo's Bakery - 2033 N. Hwy 190, (985) 893-1488
- June 22 – Wednesday: Forks and Corks - 141 Terra Bella Blvd, (985) 273-3663
- June 23 – Thursday: The Greyhound - 705 E. Boston St., (985) 400-5828
- June 28 – Tuesday: Marcello's Restaurant & Wine Bar - (985) 400-5668
- June 29 – Wednesday: Lola Restaurant - (985) 892-4992
Sunday Brunch Series
Each Sunday in the Month of June
Brunch at each location is by reservation only with tickets. Must be 21 years or older to attend. Menu may be subject to change due to market availability. Sponsored by State Senator Patrick McMath.
June 5 - Half Shell Oyster House
Menu and price info coming soon. No reservation required.
June 12 - Pyre Provisions
Two Seatings: 10 am-12:30 pm and 1-3:30 pm. $65 per person.
Click for menu and reservations.
June 19 - Annadele's Plantation
Brunch, Bottomless Mimosas and Harpist Wesley Daniels
$59 per person, all inclusive.
Menu and reservations link coming soon
June 26 - Southern Hotel Camellia Sunroom & Ballroom
11 a.m. All inclusive brunch, ATOC's Grand Finale Champagne Brunch.
$85 single seat, sales end June 17.
$513 for table of 6, $684 for table of 8; sales end June 26.
Click for menu and tickets.
Proceeds from A Taste of Covington benefit advertising and marketing for local businesses through the non-profits Covington Business Association (CBA) and others throughout the year. The CBA, located at 427 N. Theard St., Suite 230, Covington, is a non-profit organization dedicated to representing and advancing the interest of local businesses in Historic Downtown Covington. A Taste of Covington is supported through generous sponsorships and donations from local and regional beverage importers and distributors, public officials and associations, banks, corporations, and media in print, digital, TV and radio.
Photos courtesy of A Taste of Covington.
Share and tag your own Instagram photos #lanorthshore for possible inclusion on LouisianaNorthshore.com.