Abita Brewing Company invites you to the 2nd annual Abita Fall Fest on Saturday, March 13, 2021.
Abita Fall Fest is one day, two stages and ten bands, and a whole lot more. Launched as a creative endeavor to celebrate and showcase the rich heritage and brilliance found in the quaint town of Abita Springs, Louisiana, the non-profit celebration features two stages of live music, a wonderful selection of local cuisine and a full day of family-friendly fun for all ages--rock-climbing wall, archery, petting zoo, face painting, photo booths, arts and crafts vendors and more.
The festival is 11:00 a.m. to 7:30 p.m. and open to all ages. Chairs and blankets are welcome. No outside food or drinks. Certified service animals (ONLY) are allowed on the grounds.
The music lineup will be announced as the event nears.
Come hungry! Everything from tacos and pizza to boudin, BBQ and a whole lot more. Vendors will be announced as the festival nears. The 2019 event featured Sedillos Tacos, Beck-N-Call Café and Catering, The Smoking Buddha BBQ, WOW American Eats, PJ's Coffee, Hoodoo Ice Cream, Artigue's Abita Market, Abita Springs Café and Isabella's Pizzeria.
- Early Bird Admission (dates TBA): $15
- General Admission (until March 12): $20
- General Admission, March 13, 2021 (Online & Gate): $25
- Children 10 and under, Free
- VIP Admission: A very limited amount of VIP will be made available. VIP guests will have the best view of the festival from the second story of the trailhead pavilion while enjoying Abita Beer & wine (3 drink tickets), non-alcoholic beverages, all day food and more!
- Local, paper tickets available at Abita Brew Pub (located adjacent to the Trailhead).
- Advance ticket sales through EventBrite.com. Tickets are non-refundable. Ticket prices listed are before taxes and processing.
Volunteers at Abita Fall Fest receive free admission and fun swag. To sign up, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Free parking is located at the Abita Elementary School on Level Street, the Abita Springs Park-and-Ride on Hwy 36 and Abita Brewery. Free shuttle service will run continually from all three locations. Of course, riding a bike or walking along the trace is always an option.
For more information, please visit www.AbitaFallFest.com.