Bluesberry Festival, the Louisiana Northshore’s newest celebration of the arts, returns for its third year on Saturday, October 8, 2022 in Covington's riverside Bogue Falaya Wayside Park.
Bluesberry Festival is a family-friendly celebration of world-class music, art, food and culture with a blueberry twist at every turn:
- Music - regional and national blues-centric artists from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. (see lineup below)
- Art - live art demonstrations, an interactive art tent and 30+ vendor booths featuring regional artists
- Food Truck Roundup - local favorite food trucks serving dishes that incorporate blueberries
- Children's Village - interactive entertainment and art activities (free for kids 10 and under)
- Beer Garden and Wine experience - locally crafted brews or a variety of wines from around the world
- Rejuvenation Station - cooling tent with fans and an ice cold beverage
Follow the festival on Facebook for online performances and Q&A with Bluesberry Festival artists, past and present. The music line-up will be announced as the event nears.
The festival will take place rain or shine. Tickets are non-refundable and do not include EventBrite fees.
- General Admission is $25 for ages 11 and up. Admission is free for children 10 and under.
- $65 VIP tickets (if available and until sold out). The Bluesberry Festival VIP package includes:
- Admission to the festival
- Exclusive all-day access to the VIP tent with covered seating
- Great views: seating adjacent to the Main Stage
- All-day food (4 redemption tickets)
- Beer and other alcoholic beverages (3 redemption tickets)
- Unlimited non-alcoholic refreshments and snacks
*2021 admission fees.
Free parking is available throughout downtown Covington and at the nearby St. Tammany Parish Justice Center. The Gulf Coast Bank Trolley will be shuttling patrons from the Justice Center parking areas (701 N. Columbia Street) to Bogue Falaya Park throughout the day.
For detailed festival information, see Festival FAQ's at https://www.thebluesberryfest.com/faq.
2021 Bluesberry Festival Partners*
Gulf Coast Bank & Trust Company | Fidelity Bank - NOLA Lending | Gallardo Signs | State Sen. Patrick McMath | CLECO | Red River Bank | Edge of the Lake Magazine | WWL4/WUPL54 | 104.7 The Highway | The Lake 94.7 FM | Rapid Urgent Care | Cretin Townsend Homes | Fleur de Lis Title Co. | Acquistapace's Covington Supermarket | A-Bear Electric, Inc.
*2022 partners will be announced as the event nears.
Images provided by Bluesberry Festival. Follow the event on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/bluesberryfest.