St. Tammany welcomes DecamanUSA 2020 - The Year of Endurance Festival, the second-ever triple deca and the only such event in the United States, to Fontainebleau State Park in Mandeville, Louisiana, October 30-November 30, 2020.
Not for the faint-hearted, athletes in DecamanUSA must expect to experience sun, heat, sleet, rain, mud, cold and maybe even snow. To be ready to push themselves to their wildest limits. This festival is meant for those who want to find their inner self, the one they never knew existed.
The Deca Ultra Triathlon is 13 races from Friday, October 30, 2020 to Sunday, November 29, 2020 that includes biking and running the fast, flat Tammany Trace and Fontainebleau State Park, and swimming Lake Pontchartrain and the University of New Orleans' Aquatic Center.
The festival closes Monday, November 30, 2020 with the Grand Awards Ceremony at historic Benedict's Plantation in Mandeville. A special award will be given to any Triple Deca athlete who completes under 510 hours, which is an average 17-hour ironman per day over 30 days.
- Friday, October 30, 2020: Triple Deca -1 x 30
- Sunday, November 1: Continuous Double Deca
- Thursday, November 5: Blore Split -1 x 10 followed by 10 Continuous
- Sunday, November 15: Deca Continuous
- Thursday, November 19: Deca –1 x 10
- Saturday, November 21: Triple 1 x 3 Triple Continuous Double 1 x 2 Double Continuous
- Monday, November 23: Quintuple Continuous
- Tuesday, November 24: Quintuple 1 x 5
- Wednesday, November 25: Quadruple 1 x 4 Quadruple Continuous
Registration is now open for DecamanUSA 2020 - The Year of Endurance Festival at http://decamanusa.com.
Keep up with what's happening every day during the event at https://www.facebook.com/decamanusa.