Annadele's Plantation Restaurant presents the Murder Mystery Dinner Theater, Gone with the Hurricane, on Saturday, June 29. Join Harlot, Brett, Nellie and Dashley at a fundraiser to restore "Kara" for its bicentennial. There's a lot more going on than "fundraising" at this updated saga. This one will really blow you away!
Guests are encouraged to dress in costume. This four-course dinner featuring a performance by Murder a la Carte, Inc. begins with a cash bar at 6 p.m., followed by dinner and the performance at 6:30 p.m. The dinner & show is $85 per person (plus 8.7% tax and 20% gratuity).
- 1st Course: Tomato and Cucumber Salad
- 2nd Course: Blackened Shrimp with a crispy fried Grit Cake and spicy Peach Chutney
- 3rd Course: Southern fried Pork Loin with Cream Gravy, Whipped Potatoes and stewed Okra
- 4th Course: Mississippi Mud Pie
Call (985) 809-7669 to make your reservation today. Advance reservation with payment required (no refunds given).
Guests can win valuable prizes at this dinner, too:
- A Certificate for a One Night Stay at Annadele's Plantation B&B (valued at $175)
- A $50 Annadele's Gift Card
- A Bottle of House Wine or House Champagne
For more information: http://www.annadeles.com