Join the St. Tammany Master Gardeners Association for their Spring Seminar, "Here We Grow Again: Sustainable Gardening Practices" on Saturday, March 7, from 8 am to 12 noon. Speakers and Table Talks are listed below.
Registration and Table Talks begin at 8:00 a.m.; program begins at 9:00 a.m.
- Bar Botanicals
- Cast Iron Plants
- Food Plate
- Native Plants
- Urban Vegetables
- Toxic Plants
- Become a Plant Detective: Basic Plant Diagnostics
- Will Afton, MS
- LSU AgCenter County Agent, St. Tammany Parish
- Increase Plant Diversity to Reduce Plant Pests
- Dr. Christian Stephenson, PhD
- MS State Extension Agent II, Hancock County
- Gardening in Raised Beds and Containers
- Dr. Christine Coker, PhD
- Associate Extension Agent/Research Professor, Coastal Research Extension Center, Harrison County
Tickets are $20 per person. Tickets and more information available at https://www.stmastergardener.org/events/2020-spring-seminar.