Embrace the cold at Middendorf’s with the return of their “Let’s Chill’ ice cream menu. It’s available in February, all month long, at both Slidell and Manchac locations.
“Ice cream is so delicious and satisfying. Of course, we need to celebrate it,” joked Middendorf’s Owner Karen Pfeifer. “This will be the third year of our special ice cream menu. It’s just a little extra dose of happy that we look forward to in February.”
There’s something for everyone on the “Let’s Chill” menu. Just like the aptly named root beer float, it’s “Whatever Floats Your Boat.” So why now? Why put the spotlight on a frozen dessert during winter? These are the cold, hard facts:
1. Ice Cream hits the spot year-round.
2. There’s always room for Ice Cream.
3. Ice Cream is an emotional support snack.
4. Life is Better with Ice Cream.
5. License to chill not required.
See the Let’s Chill menu at: