Join Playmakers, Inc. Community Theater for Madeline's Christmas, The Musical, onstage December 3, 4 and at 7 p.m. and December 5 and 6 at 2 p.m.
Directed by Jennifer Patterson. Book and Lyrics by Jennifer Kirkeby. Music by Shirley Mier. Based on the book by Ludwig Bemelmans.
Tickets are $10 for children ages 3 to 17 and $15 for adults. Get tickets at http://playmakersinc.com.
In order to keep patrons, volunteers and cast members safe, the following procedures have been implemented:
- Seating is limited.
- There will be no-contact temperature checks at the door.
- Masks are required.
- All volunteers will wear masks.
- There will be no reserved seating. Patrons will be escorted to their seats with social distancing practices in mind.
- The theater will be cleaned and sanitized after each performance.
- Hand sanitizer will be accessible.
Located approximately 4 miles north of Covington at 19106 Playmakers Rd., off Hwy. 437/ N. Lee Rd. At Playmakers Rd., turn left and follow through the San Souci Forest to the end of the road. You will be directed where to park.
Playmakers, Inc. is a 501(C)3 organization founded in 1955. It is supported by a grant from the Louisiana Division of the Arts, Office of Cultural Development, Department of Culture, Recreation and Tourism, in cooperation with the Louisiana State Arts Council, and as administered by St. Tammany Parish. Funding has also been provided by the National Endowment for the Arts, Art Works.