***These events are sold out.***
The English Tea Room presents its 18th annual Nutcracker Christmas Tea with ballerinas and traditional holiday music complete with a lavish High Tea, on December 1, 15 and 22, 2019.
A holiday favorite for children and adults of all ages, family traditions and memories, groups are welcome or just tea for two! Visit with Santa with lots of photo opportunities - children will be able to dance with ballerinas during a special dance session just for the little ones!
Nutcracker Tea includes:
- Assorted finger sandwiches for children as well as adults
- Hot and cold appetizer plate with fresh fruit, cheese and crackers
- Christmas candies
- Specialty petite desserts
- Chocolate Covered Strawberries
- Fresh baked scones served with house made lemon curd, Clotted Cream and Imported strawberry jam
- Unlimited pots of tea including Nutcracker Rooibos (decaf), Chocolate Chai, Holiday Blend and White Christmas Tea. (Note: BYOB, no corkage fee.)
Each Nutcracker Tea is $48 per person for both adults and children, which includes tip and tax. Seatings are 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. by reservation only.
The Tea Room's Christmas events sell out very quickly, so be sure to call soon to reserve your seats. For reservations, call 985-898-3988. All sales final, no refunds.
Located in the Historic St. John District on the corner of Rutland and N. Florida Streets, the cozy tea room and shop is an Anglophile's dream, with each unique room decorated in English themes. Dine indoors or out. Be sure to check out the shop, too, with rows of lovely teapots & cup sets, tea accessories, as well as a large stock of loose teas. The English Tea Room is accessible to all by stair, ramp or wheelchair lift, and is within three blocks of boutiques, antique shops and art galleries within the district. Ample, free parking on surrounding streets and in public parking oxlots.
For more information, visit www.EnglishTeaRoom.com.