Playmakers Theater presents Neil Simon's classic The Odd Couple, onstage for seven performances, September 18-October 4, 2020.
This classic comedy opens as a group of the guys assemble for cards in the apartment of divorced Oscar Madison. And if the mess is any indication, it's no wonder that his wife left him. Late to arrive is Felix Unger, who has just been separated from his wife. Fastidious, depressed, and none too tense, Felix seems suicidal, but as the action unfolds, Oscar becomes the one with murder on his mind when the clean freak and the slob ultimately decide to room together with hilarious results as The Odd Couple is born.
Oscar Madison: Ken Richard
Felix Ungar: Cameron Harmeyer
Vinnie: James Biovolo
Murray: Jason Smith
Roy: J.P. DeCesari
Speed: Andrew Jordan
Gwendolyn Pigeon: Nicole Barwick
Cecily Pigeon: Erin Kate Young
Performances are at 8 p.m. September 18, 19, 25, 26 and October 2, and at 2 p.m. September 20 and 27 and October 4. No show on Saturday, October 3rd. Tickets are $20, all seats. Click here to purchase tickets.
- Seating is limited.
- There will be no-contact temperature checks at the door.
- MASKS ARE REQUIRED.
- All volunteers Wear masks.
- There will be no reserved seating. Patrons will be escorted to their seats with social distancing practices in mind.
- The theater will be cleaned and sanitized after each performance.
- Concessions will not be available.
- Hand sanitizer will be accessible.
Learn more about Playmakers, Inc. Community Theater at www.PlaymakersInc.com.