Save the date for New Year's Eve 2020 at the Southern: they'll be Roaring Back to the 20's! Southern Hotel's New Year's Eve Party on December 31, 2019 will feature live music by the Jimmy Maxwell Orchestra, party hats and favors, and a "pine cone drop" & Champagne toast at midnight.
Ballroom doors open at 8pm; music begins at 9pm. Seating is first come, first served.
The Southern Hotel and Cypress Bar will be closed to the public at 7pm.
21 years and over. Dress for the era--costumes encouraged!
General admission tickets are available on EventBrite, $175 per person + online fees.
- Access to party, doors open at 9pm
- Jimmy Maxwell Orchestra playing from 9pm-1am
- Open bar
- 1920’s-inspired late night cold supper*
- Pine cone drop at midnight
- NOTE: Room reservations include 2 (two) tickets to the Roaring Back Into the Twenties Celebration!
*Late Night Cold Supper
SMALL BITES: Deviled Eggs, Cucumber Sandwiches, Mini Caesar Salads and Salmon Canape
SEAFOOD: Boiled Shrimp Cocktail
MEAT STATION: Shaved Pork Tenderloin with rolls and accompaniments and Pastry Pigs with honey mustard and dijon mustard
For more information and to book reservations, visit http://www.southernhotel.com.