The Atlas All Star Tour returns to Slidell, Louisiana April 12-13, 2019 for Showtime in Slidell: Elite Redfish Series' Check-it Stik Team Open Tour, the first official tour stop of the season.
Fans of redfishing in southeast Louisiana are invited to come out and be a part of this event. A professional field of invited and qualifying anglers from across the country will take part in the tournament extravaganza.
The event features a prize purse of $100,000 with the First Place winner taking home a Skeeter/Yamaha bay boat rig valued at $60,000.
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS:
- April 11 – 3:30-5:00 PM open for angler check in, optional big bag entry and delivery of all required tournament forms.
- April 11 – 5:00-6:30 PM Captain’s Meeting.
- April 12-13 first flight launch at 6:30 AM Fri-Sat.
- April 12-13 first flight check in at 2:30 PM Fri-Sat.
- Weigh in begins promptly at 2:30 PM local time each day.
- Sunday, April 7th is the last day for new teams to enter.
- Monday, April 8th is the official start of practice period and off-limits/dead period to intentionally seek or try to receive information pertaining to fishing, navigation, techniques, equipment and/or other information from anyone who are neither a paid participant or are fishing in this event.
- This event will award a total payback equal to or greater than 100% of all entry fees in 1st-10th awards.
- Two-angler teams compete over two days; a team’s 2-day total weight, minus penalties, determines place.
- Both anglers on a team must read, sign, initial, staple and deliver all required documents before or at captain’s meeting before or at the Captain’s Meeting on Thursday, April 11.
- At least one member of each team must be represented at the Captain’s Meeting.
- Five-fish limit per day, per team, 16″- 27″ in length.
- One fish may be up to 30″ in length (must be alive to be weighed), and may be part of each team’s five-fish daily limit.
- Dead fish penalty equals .75 pounds on all legal fish presented for measuring.
- Any over-sized fish up to 30″ will be disqualified if dead when presented for measuring.
- Teams must be in compliance with all state, local, federal laws and tournament rules and procedures.
- Both team members of a winning team must be able to take and pass a polygraph test prior to awarding of grand prize.
- Big-bag award will payback one in five entrants and champion’s trophy.
- 100-team full field will activate paybacks detailed on the Redfish Series' website.
- 120-team maximum paid, full-field size for the 2019 event will generate extra pay spots.
- Spots may be available for anglers to compete, and organizers may also call for marshals/referees for the final round. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain an application to marshal and to inquire about openings.
- The official hotels of the Elite Redfish Series Team Open Tour will be announced in spring.
For more information, contact the Elite Redfish Series at (985) 641-2143.
See more about the event and register today at TheRedfishSeries.com/Slidell. Discounts are offered for early registration.