On October 26, 2019, St. Tammany Regional Airport hosts the 10th Annual “Wings & Wheels,” a fly-in or drive-in event, from 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM.
Enjoy music, great food & drinks from Sticks BBQ, prizes, joy-ride fights and lots more:
- Airplane rides by Air Reldan Flight School ($35/person)
- Gold Coast Skydivers - Bucket List Fulfillers!
- US Marines static displays
- Local area Air Traffic Controllers on-site to answer off-mic questions
- EMT and Fire Department on-site
- Free admission and plenty of free parking for both planes and cars
- Free door prize raffle ticket for every registered car, motorcycle and aircraft
- 50/50 tickets available for purchase
- Arts and Crafts booths
- Air-conditioned restrooms
This event is sponsored by St. Tammany Pilots, Air Reldan, St. Tammany Parish Government and Camellia Beans with a goal of boosting interest and involvement with the beauty of planes and vehicles.
No glass containers permitted, as the event is on a taxiway.
The St. Tammany Regional Airport L31 is located about 5 miles east (right) of Abita Springs' traffic circle. For more information, call (504) 252-8640 or email email@example.com.