Did you know you could learn to sail while enjoying a holiday in the sun? Delaune Sailing Charters of Mandeville, Louisiana offers cruises on the lake in 2.5 hour trips that allows participation for up to six passengers, including helming the vessel.
* Top-rated attraction on Expedia
* 5-star rating with TripAdvisor, ranked in the Top 10 Things to Do in Mandeville, receiving the Certificate of Excellence in 2017. TripAdvisor gives a Certificate of Excellence to accommodations, attractions and restaurants that consistently earn great reviews from travelers.
* Located on Bayou Castine, which is nestled between Fontainebleau State Park and the City of Mandeville. This lush area of Southeast Louisiana provides ample opportunity to see plenty of wildlife, and in spring, migrating birds.
* Excursions launch from the east end of Prieto Marina, 1298 Madison St. in Mandeville on the beautiful "Windward Passage," a 42-foot, Hunter Passage yacht. This comfortable, stable vessel has great views and thick, comfortable seating in the cockpit and aft lounging area.
* Two sailing trips offered per day; Midday Trip and Sunset Sail. Bookings are on Wednesday, Friday, Saturday and Monday. Beverages and snacks provided. The Sunset Sail also has Champagne and chocolates as you watch the sun go down.
* Advance purchase required. Check availability and book directly by calling (504) 458-1013. Trips are booked on Wednesday, Friday, Saturday and Monday. Sailing lessons are also available; ask for details when you call to book your trip.
To read TripAdvisor reviews about Delaune Sailing Charters, visit https://www.tripadvisor.com/Attraction_Review-g40295-d8421724-Reviews-Delaune_Sailing_Charters-Mandeville_Louisiana.html.