Born and raised in South Louisiana, Captain Claude Jolicoeur has been fishing the back marshes all of his life. Capt. Claude takes you out to where the action is, and you'll go home with catches of redfish, drum, trout and flounder.
Fishing trips begin at safe light and last for 5 hours.
INCLUDED IN YOUR TRIP:
1. All fishing gear
2. Fish cleaning and bagging
3. Drinks and snacks
4. Live Bait (extra added expense)
5. Ice for trip home
WHAT YOU SHOULD BRING:
1. Hat and sunglasses
3. Non-marking soled shoes **Black soled-shoes leave marks on the boat
4. Ice chest for your filets
5. Louisiana Fishing License
6. Out-of-state clients can purchase a license under the license of Capt. Jolicoeur; you must carry your certificate with verification number during your charter trip
7. Camera to take pictures.
A deposit of $200 is required upon booking.
Cancellations are required at least two weeks prior to a booked charter, with $100 nonrefundable fee if cancelled within one week of your booked charter. If Captain Jolicoeur must cancel the trip due to weather conditions, deposits are applied to a reschedule date.