Contact Tanya Leader, VP of Sales, to help you find your perfect station while visiting Baton Rouge, New Orleans Northshore, and New Orleans. Click to download the complete Baton Rouge to New Orleans Northshore itinerary. Change the station to fit your exact mood with our Louisiana-curated playlist.
Travel the back roads and explore the "country" side of life
- Bike the Tammany Trace or Mandeville Lakefront
- Embark on a guided tour at Global Wildlife Center
- Take a narrated tour and learn about the American Alligator at Insta-Gator Ranch & Hatchery. For added adventure, visit during mid-August through September and help hatch baby gators!
Rhythm & Blues:
Tap your toes and revel in our rich culture by celebrating at one of our many festivals featuring local artists
- Bluesberry Music & Art Festival
- Rock n' the Rails at the Covington Trailhead
- The Abita Springs Busker Festival showcases the talents of young musicians who usually hone their craft on the street corners of Louisiana.
Take in a concert at a renowned jazz hall or under the stars
- Jazz n' the Vines at Wild Bush Farm & Vineyard
- Abita Springs Opry
- The Dew Drop Jazz and Social Hall was built in 1895 and is located in the heart of Old Mandeville. This small stage venue once played host to Kid Ory, Bunk Johnson, Buddy Petit, Louis Armstrong, and many early other Jazz musicians. Now, the spring and fall concert series features regional musicians in what's considered the oldest unaltered jazz hall in the world.
Fill up with more than just music for your soul
- Enjoy al fresco dining overlooking Lake Pontchartrain at Rips on the Lake and Pat's Rest Awhile
- Up-scale Southern-inspired cooking at Hambone and LOLA Restaurant
- Brunch at Palmettos on the Bayou, nestled among the palmetto flats on Bayou Bonfouca; this restaurant offers a Saturday and Sunday brunch option.
Relax and listen to the sounds of nature on the Northshore
- Take a guided boat tour of the Honey Island Swamp
- Stroll the Northlake Nature Center
- Kayak down Cane Bayou. Explore the waterway and moss-laden trees of the Bayou, much like our Native American ancestors did while observing this peaceful habitat. Embark on a sunset kayak paddling tour to Lake Pontchartrain with Canoe and Trail Adventures for a true adventure.